Thursday 27 June 2019

24 hour digital footprint

Today I was learning how to do a quality blog post. I enjoyed looking through my history and looking at what I was doing in the last 24 hours. I found It hard to screenshot the mathletics logo and paste in onto the 24 hour digital footprint map, My 24 hour digital footprint map shows that I've been on mathletics alot and also google docs, google slides and google drawings. Next time I think I would put more effort into making a quality blog post.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.